Must Haves | Overnight Bag Essentials

Because I was packing for my trip tomorrow, I thought it would be so much fun to share with you what's in my overnight bag. Whenever I go on trips, I always watch a bunch of YouTube videos and read a bunch of blog posts from Pinterest to make sure I didn't forget anything. I love watching/reading this kind of stuff online and thought you guys may enjoy it (plus, a few people from my E-mail Subscription List voted to have a post like this! Here you go my lovely friends). 


So today, I will be sharing with you What is in my Overnight Bag

Breakdown

In this blog post, I break this post into smaller sections: 
- What is in my Travel Bag? 
- Overnight Bag Packing List

At the end of this post, I share with you a FREE printable of essentials to pack for your overnight trips. This printable is available in Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and The Happy Planner Classic (7.5 x 9). 


What's In My Overnight Bag?






















This is all I typically pack for an overnight trip. It actually seems like quite the amount of stuff, but everything I pack fits nicely inside of my old TNA duffle bag. Because it is just an overnight bag, I spent a lot less space packing clothing, and a lot more space on beauty, hygiene, and tourist-y stuff (especially since I am visiting a very tourist-y spot). I also bring along my smaller purse so that I can hold on to my wallet and other small things, while being able to keep my big duffle in the hotel or in the car.  

BAGS
Duffle Tote - TNA 
Purse - Betsy Johnson 

CLOTHING & INTIMATES
Pajama Top - Red Peasant Shirt - Blue Notes
Pajama Bottom - Floral Shorts - Blue Notes
Tomorrow's Top - Gray Lace Top (Not sure where I bought it lol)
Tomorrow's Bottoms - Dark Gray Leggings - Urban Planet
Bra - Victoria Secret's PINK
Panties - Victoria Secret's PINK
Socks - Old Navy 

HYGIENE 
Shampoo - TRESemme 
Conditioner - TRESemme
Shower Gel - Aveeno (in a mini travel container)
Lip Butter - NIVEA 
Lotion - Aveeno 
Toothpaste - Crest 3D White Brilliance 
Tooth Brush - G U M 
Make-up Wipes - Shoppers Drug Mart Re-fillables 
Deodorant - Dove 
Contacts - Actuvue Oasys 
Contact Solution - Bio True
Glasses - Armani Exchange 

TECH 
Phone Charger - Samsung
Laptop Charger - ASUS 
Instant Camera - Fujifilm Instax Mini 8

BEAUTY 
Round Brushes Set - MyMakeupBrushSet.Com 
Brow Spoolie - E.L.F.
Concealer Brush - E.L.F. 
Primer - Benefit Cosmetics 
Foundation - Maybelline 
Concealer - E.L.F.
Powder - E.L.F.
Highlighter/Blush Palette - Elizabeth Arden 
Eye Shadow - Elizabeth Arden 
Eyebrow Cream Gel - Benefit Cosmetics 
Eye Liner - Kat Von D 
Mascara - Elizabeth Arden 
Liquid Highlight - Elizabeth Arden 

TOURIST ESSENTIALS 
Bikini Top - Victoria Secret 
Bikini Bottoms - Garage Swim 
Sun Glasses - Marc by Marc Jacobs 
Selfie Stick - Chapters Indigo



So that's what is in my overnight bag for my trip this weekend! What are some of your essentials for an overnight trip? 



Twitter  Instagram ▼ Facebook ▲ YouTube ▲ Pinterest

LET'S SAVE SOME MONEY TOGETHER! 
(By using my links, I receive a small commission)

2 comments

  1. I love the packing list! Super cute and very helpful. We are planning a trip to another island soon so this list might come in handy although it'll be a few days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you like it Dina! I hope this packing list helps you out when getting ready for your island trip! :D

      Delete