Cobourg Beach | Adventure Diary



Yesterday for Civic Holiday, I went on a road trip with some friends to Cobourg Beach where I got to hang out with old friends and meet some new friends. I have been super exhausted from work, but a nice day full of good vibes and great people was a really nice treat.

We did some Pokemon Hunting (yes, I have been addicted to Pokemon Go too--who hasn't?), had a great time swimming in the lake, had a nice picnic in the sand for lunch, and ended our night having dinner all together at McDonalds, sharing jokes, and taking selfies. I seriously could not have asked for a better adventure! It has been a long time since I've laughed hysterically and felt not a worry to my name. I am super excited for what the future has in store with new adventures with these guys.












--

How was your summer been so far?


Twitter  Instagram ▼ Facebook ▲ YouTube ▲ Pinterest

LET'S SAVE SOME MONEY TOGETHER! 
(By using my links, I receive a small commission)

4 comments

  1. I'm glad you had a wonderful time at the beach! We love going there just waiting for the public school kids to go back to school so the beach will be pretty much empty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dina! Haha, back to school season is right around the corner. Soon you will have the beach (almost) all to yourselves! ;D

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, so many adorable photos! Looks and sounds like you had an amazing holiday!! (side note: I had never heard of Civic Holiday before, haha...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashlee! Haha Civic Holiday is a Canadian Holiday. What is it for? I have no clue. But I'm not going to complain that I get a day away from the office haha!

      Delete